VIP Passports And Visa Services
United States passport agency specializes in American passports, us passports, passport renewals, passport applications, passports forms, usa passports, birth certificates, notary services, visas, and passports in less than 24 hours.
 (No Guarantee for 24 hr. passport service).
VIP Services specializes in passports, visas, birth certivicates, passports renewal,

Click here to go to Vip Passports home page
Click here for passport information and download passport forms.
Click here for information on visas and download visa forms.
Click here for document legalization information and download forms.
Click here to view our translation abilities.
Click here for information on birth certificates and download forms.
Click here for information on International passports and download forms.
Click here for a complete price list of our services.
Click here to learn more about our company and staff.
Click here to contact us or give us your feedback
Click here to track your packages.
Click here to email us or send us your comments.


Frequently Asked Questions about Passport or Visas.

Question: I have a request for some information on travel Visa's for someone traveling from Russia to the United States.  My question is related to a female friend that I have been talking to that started from a dating service for the past several months. I am aware of the need for a passport and a certain type of Visa to get here.  And also some kind of an invitation to be sent to her or the Russian Government. Some information about her. There is the eventual possibility of getting married when she is here. She does not currently have a job lined up until after she would arrive. She does have an education with a degree. She has already written of getting a petition from someone in her country. She claims to have had a medical exam and passed it.
Once she would be here, she would be staying with me. My questions....What is required for her to come here to be able to work and live here? The type of Visa that is needed? Does she need a letter of invitation from me to be sent to her?  And what should be written in that letter of invitation? Does she need to have everything that is necessary before she arrives or can she acquire some of the things that she needs after she has gotten here? Such as a Permanent Work Card (Green Card). Will she need to have a round trip flight to come here or one way? What length of time will she have to be here on the Visa? What costs are involved with all of this?  Visa, passport, etc....Are there any other things that I should know about that I have not asked here? Do you know of any people in a foreign country that has asked for money to help them to get here, and not have any intention of doing so? I am trying to cover everything that I can think of on here.  If you can help me with this information it could make things to go much smoother. Thank you for what assistance you can give me on this.   Jim Fey

Answer. Our company normally helps people in the USA traveling to other countries. You will need to contact the USA Embassy in your country of residence. Please go to: for current USA visa information and location of the USA embassy in your jurisdiction

Question: What is an ETA VISA? 

Answer: An ETA visa is a paperless tourist visa which is stored electronically for your travel to Australia. It will replace the visa stamp inside your passport.  An ETA visa removes the need for application forms and allows travelers to be processed quickly on their entrance to Australia..

[Home] [Passports] [Visas] [Documents] [Birth Certificates]
[Prices] [Tracking] [About us] [Contact] [Email] [Translations]
[Links] [Travel Glossary] [VIP Travel Forum] [VIP Newsletter Archive] [Testimonials]

VIP Passports And Visa Services
VIP Passports, Inc. || 2012 Louisiana St. || Houston, Texas 77002
Toll Free: 1-800-876-8472 || Fax: 713-659-3767
Local: 713-659-8472 || Email: [email protected]
Site Created & Maintained by
Nance Leighton

VIP Passport Services, Inc. specializes in first time passports, passport renewals, lost passports, pages added to passports, child's passports, birth certificates, renewal of passport for any reason, passport photos, immigration photos, gun license photos, job application photos, id photos, id badges, document legalization, notary services and passports in as quick as 24 hours.