VIP Passports And Visa Services
United States passport agency specializes in American passports, us passports, passport renewals, passport applications, passports forms, birth certificates, notary services, visas, and passports in less than 24 hours.
 (No Guarantee for 24 hr. passport service).
VIP Services specializes in passports, visas, birth certivicates, passports renewal,

Click here to go to Vip Passports home page
Click here for passport information and download passport forms.
Click here for information on visas and download visa forms.
Click here for document legalization information and download forms.
Click here to view our translation abilities.
Click here for information on birth certificates and download forms.
Click here for information on International passports and download forms.
Click here for a complete price list of our services.
Click here to learn more about our company and staff.
Click here to contact us or give us your feedback
Click here to track your packages.
Click here to email us or send us your comments.


Non-US Citizens Entering the United States

All international visitors regardless of country of origin must present a passport or secure document when entering the United States by air. However, not all individuals entering the United States do so by air. Many people will cross our borders by land or sea. This means knowing how to enter the United States if you are a non-US citizen is a vital part of visiting this glorious country with its natural beauty and benefits.

Canadian citizens and Bermudian citizens will need to present a single document that complies with the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI).

Mexican citizens both children and adult will need to present a single document that complies with the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI). In addition, al travelers from Mexico will require a nonimmigrant visa or a laser visa border crossing card.

All other countries will need specific documents often dictated by their country of origin…

Some people will qualify for the visa waiver program and those that do qualify will need to supply the appropriate documentation proving such. Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Czech Republic , Denmark, Estonia , Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Republic of, Latvia , Liechtenstein, Lithuania , Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia , Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom are the 36 countries currently using the visa waiver program.

Not sure how the visa waiver program will affect you and your travels? Contact your consulate or embassy to discover what the visa waiver program is and how it affects you today!

Entry and exit process for visitors requiring a visa, using biometrics such as digital fingerscans and digital photographs, to ensure the person crossing our border is the same person who received the visa. US-VISIT supports the Department of Homeland Security's mission to protect our nation by providing biometric identification services to federal, state and local government decision makers to help them accurately identify the people they encounter and determine whether those people pose a risk to the United States.

US-VISIT's innovative use of biometrics prevents identity fraud and deprives criminals and immigration violators of the ability to cross our borders. US-VISIT also supports the Department's ability to identify international travelers who have remained in the United States beyond their period of admission by analyzing biographical information.

By providing decision makers with the information they need where and when they need it, US-VISIT is helping to make U.S. immigration and border management efforts more collaborative, more streamlined and more effective.

Citizens of Canada traveling to the U.S. do not require a nonimmigrant visa, except for the travel purposes described below. Additionally, Canadian citizens who are ineligible for a visa under immigration law, or have previously violated the terms of their immigration status in the U.S., can Learn More about ineligibilities related to Canadians on the CBP website. Canadian citizens with ineligibilities also have the option of applying for a visa and a waiver at the nearest U.S. consulate if it is more convenient for them.

Canadians require nonimmigrant visas for temporary travel to the U.S. for these purposes:

  • Foreign government officials (A), officials and employees of international organizations (G) and NATO officials, representatives and employees assigned to the U.S. as needed to facilitate their travel
  • Treaty traders (E-1)
  • Treaty investors (E-2)
  • Fiance/es (K-1)
  • Children of fiancées (K-2)
  • U.S. citizen's foreign citizen spouse, who is traveling to the U.S. to complete the process of immigration (K-3).
  • Children of a foreign citizen spouse (K-4) described above
  • Spouses of lawful permanent residents (V-1) traveling to the U.S. to reside here while they wait for the final completion of their immigration process
  • Children of spouses of lawful permanent residents (V-2) described above

Permanent residents (aka landed immigrants) of Canada must have a nonimmigrant visa unless the permanent resident is a national of a country that participates in the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), meets the VWP requirements, and is seeking to enter the U.S. for 90 days or less under that program.





[Home] [Passports] [Visas] [Documents] [Birth Certificates]
[Prices] [Tracking] [About us] [Contact] [Email]
[Links]  [Travel Glossary]  [FAQs] [VIP Travel Forum] [VIP Newsletter Archive] [Testimonials]

VIP Passports And Visa Services
VIP Passports, Inc. || 2012 Louisiana St. || Houston, Texas 77002
Toll Free: 1-800-876-8472 || Fax: 713-659-3767
Local: 713-659-8472 || Email:
Site Created & Maintained by Nance Leighton.

VIP Passport Services, Inc. specializes in first time passports, passport renewals, lost passports, pages added to passports, child's passports, birth certificates, renewal of passport for any reason, passport photos, immigration photos, gun license photos, job application photos, id photos, id badges, document legalization, international driving permits, notary services and passports in as quick as 24 hours.